Name Adelie Age Unknown ( Believed to be around her later teen years. ) Species Demon ( Belly Monster ) Gender Female
Sexuality Bi-Curiois Status Single Lover None
* Adelie's personality smooths out to be a quiet sweet heart. She is caring, motherly, and puts others before herself. The care of others is very important to the small rabbit and will do anything she could to make up to their needs. She becomes more alive when she is caring for someone or something. She is more lively and well, more active which is quite unusual; Seeing that she tends to be very bashful at the most. It's the thought that counts though, right?
* Although, Adelie isn't the only one that is containing her body. Her mouth has the ability to speak "his" own words and if he is lucky, he might even take over Adelie's body and act out his actions through there. He is more tricky and troublesome. He doesn't care for others unlike Adelie does, which makes her feel terrible for having to share a body with him. He is considered to be "Laurent," or Adelie calls him this.
* Helping * Sweets * Ponchos * Cute objects * Flowers * Spring * Small animals * Lanterns * Art * Cooking
* Rude actions * Gore * Laurent * Revolting scents * Fish * Summer * Loud noises * Heights * Being harmed herself.
* Other than feeding herself, she has another mouth to feed. Laurent is like a second stomach for Adelie. If she doesn't feed him, her belly will become unsatisfied and will growl nonstop; Just like how you won't feed yourself, only a bit more worse. Whatever Laurent tastes, Adelie will get a hint of it. Whatever Adelie tastes, Laurent will get a hint of it too.